Everyone has heard about the Law of Attraction. In a nutshell, it means your thoughts create your reality. What you think about you bring about.
Many people get frustrated while trying to use the Law of Attraction because they feel that it doesn’t work. However, it does work. And it’s working all the time, whether you realize it or not. You just may not be using it correctly.
Here are five steps to getting better results using the Law of Attraction:
1. Be aware of your thoughts. Your mind is chattering all the time. What is it saying? Is it saying how bad things are? Is it saying you are not enough or you don’t have enough? Is it always telling you how rough life is, how much you hate your job, how you’re never going to be successful?
Well, let me tell you, if these are the thoughts you’re thinking, these are the realities you have already created in your life from those continuous thoughts. You have thought them into existence, and you can unthink them with better thoughts and positive self-talk.
2. Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want. So you want to lose weight. Stop thinking about how overweight you are, how none of your clothes fit, how hard it is to walk up the steps. Begin thinking about how great you look and feel when you’re a few pounds lighter, how well your clothes fit, how easy it is to walk up the stairs.
If you want greater financial abundance, get rid of the thoughts of how much debt you have. Think about how freeing it feels to be out of debt, to be able to buy what you want and need to enjoy life, to have no financial struggle in your life.
3. Use positive affirmations daily. Affirmations are positive statements, spoken in the present tense, of what you want in your life as if you already have it. Here are a couple of examples:
~ “I have an abundance of money to pay all my bills, and I have plenty leftover to do the things I want to do.”
~ “I love my new healthy and fit body. I feel good, my clothes fit well, and I have all the energy I need for a fun and active life.”
4. Create a vision board. If you’re not familiar with a vision board, it’s a collection of visual images of the things you want to manifest in your life. It can include pictures of material things like a new car. And it can include words or images relating to how you want to feel, such as peaceful or successful or happy.
A vision board can be made on a piece of poster board and hung in a room where you will see it regularly. Or it can be digital and used as your wallpaper. I’ve even made vision books when my desires are more private. It doesn’t matter how you make it or where you put it as long as it’s in a location where you will see it frequently.
If you need more information, or would like to see photos of other people’s boards, Google vision board or dream board.
5. Don’t be too specific on how things will come to you. It’s important to know exactly what you want, but it’s even more important to be open to something else and to how you will receive your good. The Universe knows what’s in your best interest, and if your desires are too specific, you might be shutting out the opportunity for something even greater than what you think you can have.
It’s a good idea to always end your affirmations with (or include on your vision board) the statement “This or something better” to open yourself to the highest and best the Universe has ready and waiting for you.
As I have said many times before, everything is an energetic vibration. And that includes your thoughts. They must be a vibrational match to what you want. If your thoughts are not serving you well and your life is not what you want it to be, visit my services page for ways I can help you. Then connect with me through my contact page. Together, we’ll get you what you want.