You know by now that I’m all about raising our energetic vibration for better physical health and emotional well being. There are many ways to do this, but today I’m focusing on using essential oils to have a healthier, toxic-free life, which will result in a higher vibration for you and your environment.
Many of my doTERRA customers get very excited about starting to use the products but then are not quite sure how to get the most benefit from them and create a toxic-free zone in their homes. While this is something I’m still working on in my own life, I have converted most all of the products I use to those that are toxic-free to have a safer and healthier life.
To give you an idea of how you can do this for yourself, here is typical day for me. I don’t always do these in this order and not necessarily every day, but they are definitely things I do regularly to reduce the toxins in my home and body and increase my well being.
- Drink 16 ounces of water with two drops of Lemon oil to hydrate and cleanse my system.
- Take the Lifelong Vitality Pack supplements, along with TerraZyme and Mito2Max with breakfast.
- Brush teeth with On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste and follow with On Guard Mouthwash.
- Shower with Citrus Bliss bath bar, wash hair with Protecting Shampoo, and condition with Smoothing Conditioner.
- Use Balance deodorant.
- Apply either Replenishing Body Butter, Hydrating Body Mist, or my own DIY whipped body butter made with Frankincense and Wild Orange.
- Finish hair with Healthy Hold Glaze.
- Before applying my makeup, I use the Essential Skin Care line, and I always add a drop of Yarrow/Pom oil to the Anti-Aging Moisturizer. It makes my skin feel wonderful!
- Put a drop of Balance oil on the bottom of each foot for grounding.
- Put a drop of Bergamot on my upper tummy for confidence and self-acceptance
- Apply another drop or two of my oil du jour as a perfume.
- If it’s an office day, I’ll diffuse whatever oil suits my mood or need for the day, maybe Cheer, Elevation, Lime, or a combo.
- If I’m doing a space clearing, I take about three oils with me that pertain to what my client is seeking. For example, Peace (to bring a peaceful feeling into the home), Wild Orange (the oil of abundance and creativity), or Frankincense (for most any need), etc.
- On cleaning day, I’ll dust the furniture with my DIY dusting spray which uses Lemon and Cedarwood oils, and I’ll use the On Guard Cleaner Concentrate for other cleaning duties.
- Do a load or two of laundry with On Guard Laundry Detergent.
- Continue to diffuse oils throughout the day and evening, when I’m home.
- Take the Lifelong Vitality Pack and TerraZyme with lunch.
- Use AromaTouch across my shoulders if I’ve been working at the computer for awhile to relieve the tension from sitting in the same position.
- I often use oils in my cooking such as Oregano, Lemon, Cilantro, and others.
- Repeat my morning skin care routine with the Essential Skin Care line, except use the Hydrating Cream with a drop of Yarrow/Pom as my nighttime moisturizer.
- Brush teeth with On Guard toothpaste.
- Apply Deep Blue Rub to my sore spots when needed (knee and ankle, usually).
- If I have a lot on my mind, I take two Serenity Softgels about 30 minutes before bedtime to help me sleep.
- At bedtime I diffuse two drops each of On Guard, Breathe, and Lavender in the bedroom.
- Apply a drop of Serenity oil on the bottom of each foot.
This might look like a lot, but most are activities you’re going to do anyway. You’re going to wash your face and brush your teeth daily, and do laundry at least weekly, and clean your house regularly. You’re going to shower daily and shampoo and condition your hair a few times a week.
Since you’re doing these things anyway, it’s to your benefit to use natural, toxic-free products that can improve or maintain your physical and emotional health.
Now, what steps are you willing to take to detox your home and life and raise your energetic vibration?